Synogut customer reviews : SynoGut is a natural health-boosting supplement that helps restore digestive health. According to the official website (synogut.com), it contains well-researched ingredients beneficial for all gut-related issues, including cramps, bloating, constipation, heartburn, and nausea. Apart from alleviating these problems, SynoGut may also boost metabolism, maintain a healthy weight and immunity to support a healthy life.
Digestion and immunity go hand in hand, and one cannot function properly without the other. Both of these systems work together to boost nutrient absorption and protect the body from pathogens and toxic substances. Therefore, the immune system does not work properly in the absence of optimal digestion and consequently exposes the body to pollutants and toxins.
Aside from digesting the food, the gut also produces most of the serotonin required by the body. This hormone controls the sleep cycle, and an imbalance in serotonin levels can lead to insomnia. As a result, this poor sleep cycle causes chronic fatigue and impacts mood. These changes can affect everyday life and cause other health issues as well.
The market consists of a plethora of health supplements that offer to improve digestive health. But, most of them do not provide the said benefits because of their inadequate formulation. On the contrary, the SynoGut supplement consists of the ingredients required for optimal digestion and metabolism. Also, it provides additional benefits such as improved cardiac health and immunity.
But what is this product? Is it really effective against metabolic distress and saves from issues? More importantly, how to believe SynoGut is legit and not a scam? Read through this SynoGut review to find out if this supplement really works.
SynoGut Review – Brief Information About the Product
According to the official SynoGut website, this product consists of all-natural ingredients sourced from top-notch quality resources. These ingredients work together to strengthen the digestive system and prevent gut issues in the future. Since this supplement has a plant-based formula, it is safe for everyone. However, it is advisable to avoid taking dietary supplements below 18 years of age, even if you suffer from digestive issues.
The herbs and plant extracts used in this product are free of any harmful chemicals or pesticides. As mentioned on the official website, the company manufactures this supplement in a GMP-approved and FDA-certified facility. Hence, the makers take all the essential steps to ensure the efficacy and high quality of this product.
SynoGut digestive supplement comes in a sturdy plastic bottle to avoid any damage during delivery. Every bottle consists of 60 capsules that last for an entire month. It means that you can take two pills every day with a glass of water, preferably in the morning. However, avoid taking more than this recommended dosage to prevent any adverse effects.
Working of the SynoGut Supplement
The ingredients used in the SynoGut formula target the underlying cause of the digestive issues, i.e., toxin build-up. This product consists of a detoxifying agent that helps flush the toxins out of the body. In addition, the high fiber content of this supplement helps remove waste and toxic substances from the body.
Over time, the body accumulates toxins from food and metabolic waste in the gastrointestinal tract. It also serves as a habitat for pathogenic bacteria that deteriorate digestive health. These toxins and bacteria prevent the optimal absorption of nutrients and cause deficiencies in the body. Also, they lead to improper functioning of the digestive system and several gut issues.
The antioxidants in SynoGut help eliminate these toxins from the body and prevent them from accumulating again. This supplement also consists of anti-inflammatory ingredients that calm the inner lining of the gut that is highly vulnerable to chronic inflammation. As a result, digestion and nutrient absorption improves and the body enjoys good metabolic health.
List of SynoGut Ingredients and Their Benefits
The ingredient list of any supplement helps to understand the potential benefits and effects of a product. When it comes to health-boosting dietary products, there should be no compromise because basic negligence can leave irreversible effects on health. With so much variety in dietary supplements, trusting one brand is rather challenging. However, if you take time and read about the ingredients and whether or not they have scientifically proven benefits, it can help make a decision.
The company making SynoGut has provided complete information about its ingredients. It has mentioned each and every ingredient along with its daily value so that customers can get an idea about what they will get from it. All the ingredients inside this formula are obtained from premium quality natural sources and mixed as a formula using an FDA-approved facility. This process is completed under Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and other quality standards. All this suggests this supplement is a reliable product.
The formula of SynoGut consists of several plants and herbs. It also consists of probiotics, vitamins, and minerals to improve gut health. The ingredients used in this supplement include the following. Give them reading before deciding on its purchase.
- Psyllium Husk: the first SynoGut ingredient is a natural laxative and helps in the easy elimination of stool. Psyllium husk absorbs water in the intestine and softens the fecal matter. As a result, the waste passes out of the body without any discomfort. This ingredient also helps lower cholesterol levels and improve heart health.
- Bentonite Clay: this is a special type of clay that is effective against constipation and helps relieve the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. This ingredient also assists in the detoxification of the gut and removes heavy metals from the body. In addition, bentonite clay deals with intestinal infections and helps soothe the gastrointestinal tract.
- Flaxseed: Flaxseed helps regulate bowel movements and improve digestive health. It also enhances the appearance of skin and hair with consistent use.
- Black Walnut: these walnuts, known for their health benefits for centuries, are available in several health supplements. This ingredient helps relieve constipation and several skin conditions. It has particular benefits against ringworm and eczema.
- Prune: Prune is also effective against constipation and controls cholesterol levels. This ingredient also helps eliminate the risk factors of color cancer and promotes a healthy gut.
- Aloe Vera: This succulent has several medicinal uses and many people use it in their everyday life. It helps heal the dermal cells and soothes the wounds. In addition, it stimulates the regeneration of cells to promote healthy skin. The makers of SynoGut included it in the formula as it soothes the inner lining of the gut. Also, it has antibacterial benefits and helps get rid of the pathogenic bacteria in the gut.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus: this bacterial strain is naturally a part of the gut, but some health conditions can affect its presence. It helps maintain an optimal digestive system. Also, it is effective against vaginal and lung infections.
- Glucomannan: this SynoGut ingredient acts as a probiotic and helps relieve constipation. It also assists in losing weight as it suppresses the appetite.
- Apple Pectin: next in this formula is Apple pectin that regulates bowel movements by increasing water absorption in the gut. It also helps increase nutrient absorption and reduces the appetite. Hence, it is also helpful for those who wish to shed some pounds.
Some other SynoGut ingredients include magnesium stearate, gelatin, oat bran, and silicon dioxide. These ingredients mainly act as binders and are used to make capsules.
This whole list shows that SynoGut only includes natural ingredients, i.e., those obtained from plants. There is nothing inside it that could trigger a side effect, but every user is expected to follow the standard dosage guidelines for a safer experience.
There are no artificial, hidden ingredients, unnecessary fillers, or synthetic ingredients inside this formula which is why the risk of side effects is lowest with it. People with sensitivities and food-related allergies can talk to their doctor and get informed on supplement safety for their satisfaction. Although it is less likely, if they spot an allergen inside the SynoGut supplement, it is better not to use it. In all other cases, it is suitable for all users.
Check out what SynoGut customer reviews 2021 are saying. How does this natural formula help improve gut health? Click Here For More Details!
Where to Buy SynoGut? Price Information And Discounts
SynoGut dietary supplement is currently in stock and available for direct purchase at the official website (synogut.com).
The company only sells the product through the official website, and you cannot find it on Walmart or Amazon. This unavailability of the supplement at other retailers discourages spammers and prevents replicating the product. Also, it helps the customers avail themselves of the best possible price and swift delivery to their doorstep.
Do not trust random sellers and online pages that offer ‘genuine SynoGut pills.’ There are high chances that they are fake, and you may end up paying much more than the actual price.
As of now, the company is offering a huge discount on every bottle of the SynoGut supplement. Here are the complete pricing details
- Get one bottle of SynoGut costs $69 with free shipping in the US
- Get three bottles of SynoGut cost $177 with free shipping in the US
- Get six bottles of SynoGut cost $294 with free shipping in the US
The price of one SynoGut bottle is $69, and this one bottle contains 60 capsules. The daily dosage is no more than two capsules, implying one bottle is enough for one whole month. But is this one month enough to make a huge difference in your metabolic health? Probably not. It is better to give it at least three months to provide results. For that, you would need three bottles; therefore, buying three bottles at one time is better than buying one bottle every month.
The company is currently running low on stock, and there are high chances that the stock may finish soon. The companies do not share details about their following stock, so there is no way to know when you should expect the next batch. Considering all this, it is better to buy three or six-bottle packs and store them to be used every month. If the damage has already begun, it may take between three to six months for a complete metabolic transformation.
The price per bottle reduces to only $49 if you buy the six-bottle bundle. This bundle comes with a supply for half a year. Now, you may worry about the shelf life of the product in case you wish to purchase the best value package, i.e., the six-bottle bundle.
Since the manufacturers use fresh and natural ingredients in this supplement, it has a long shelf life, i.e., up to two years. No need to worry about its expiration as it comes in an air-tight bottle that prevents contamination of the product. Store it at a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight, moisture, and children.
SynoGut Refund Policy
Every purchase of SynoGut is protected with a 100% refund policy. Under this policy, the company will return the order value if the customer is not happy or satisfied with his experience. This policy shows that the company is confident about its product and is even ready to tolerate a loss if it does not meet the demands of any customer.
The time to request this refund is 60 days, starting from the day your order is confirmed. Use it for four to six weeks to make a decision about keeping or returning it. For refunds, you have to return the used or unused bottles to the company at their official address as proof of purchase. The company will ask for your order details and contact information and match it with their records. Once this confirmation process is completed, the refund will be completed within a couple of days.
Send the return parcels to the following address.
Address: 37 Inverness Drive East, Suite 100, Englewood, CO 80112, USA
The company has an active customer support line to help new and existing customers deal with their issues and provide information regarding products and orders. You may contact them if you have any questions about the product, payments, delivery, or refunds. Use the following to contact the company, and a representative will return to you with help.
Email Form: https://synogut.com/help/contact-us.php
Remember, only those orders purchased through the official website will be considered for the refund. All customers must convey their decision to the company within 60 days, with a return parcel mentioning their order and personal details. The company has the full right to accept or reject the refund requests on any ground. Some of the common mistakes that people make are;
- Contacting the company after 60 days
- Not providing the contact details or order number
- Not sending the bottles back
- Demand for delivery charges
- Request refund on fake bottles
Bottles purchased from other sources than the official SynoGut website are not entitled to this refund policy. Make sure you are ordering from the original website and fulfilling all requirements for the refund process.
(SPECIAL PROMO DEAL) SynoGut Pills Now Available At $49 Only. Click Here To Place An Order Today
SynoGut Side Effects, If Any?
Fortunately, SynoGut does not cause any adverse health effects because of its natural formula. The company specifically mentions that it does contain any toxic substances, GMOs, soy, and gluten. In addition to that, it is free of dairy, wear, sugar, and any preservatives. All these reasons are enough to believe it will not go wrong for any user or cause a side effect.
Overall, SynoGut is a safe supplement as long as you stick to the recommended dosage, i.e., two capsules a day. Some people may find two capsules a high dosage to start with; in this situation, you may begin from one capsule a day and gradually shift to two after a few days.
Despite passing the safety evaluation, there are a few things that restrict its usage on some people, such as;
- This supplement is created for people in their middle age and suffering from poor metabolism. Others, who are young, i.e., under 18 years of age, should not take this dietary supplement, even if they are experiencing digestive issues. Childhood metabolic issues are handled differently, and using adult supplements is not going to help them.
- All pregnant and breastfeeding women should also avoid taking any dietary supplement without medical advice from their OB & Gyn.
- SynoGut pills are not a medicine, nor can they treat any medical condition. Therefore, it should not be used in place of any medicine, even if it targets a metabolic issue.
- People with underlying medical conditions and on a daily medication should avoid taking this supplement without consulting their doctor. Combining medicines and supplements could be dangerous and not recommended.
All others can start taking SynoGut without worrying about anything. If you are still confused and cannot make a decision, contact your nearest healthcare provider to learn about supplement safety.
SynoGut Reviews – Is It Worth Buying?
SynoGut dietary supplement claims to be a safe way to improve gut health with minimal effort. It consists of high-quality natural ingredients that address all digestive issues and maintain optimal gut health. Unlike other health supplements available in the market, SynoGut is free of any toxins, GMOs, pesticides, hormones, and additives.
The chances of experiencing any side effect are very rare, even after long-term use. There are no stimulants or sedatives added, and it is suitable for everyone. All this information suggests it to be a risk-free product that relieves all common digestive problems and saves from progressing a metabolic disease.
The company making SynoGut has full trust in its efficacy and quality. To ensure a safe investment, they offer a 60-day money-back guarantee to all customers who are not happy or satisfied with their experience.
All in all, there is no financial risk involved in trying this, and you will get your money back if it fails to impress you. For more information about the product, visit the official SynoGut website, synogut.com.
SynoGut Reviews: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If this SynoGut review has missed your question, read the following common questions to find an answer.
- How to know SynoGut is not a scam?
It is manufactured by a company that provides complete information on it. There are only natural ingredients inside with no addition of any harmful or synthetic ingredients. The chances of SynoGut being fake are zero.
- How many bottles should you order?
It depends upon the requirement of the body that is different for every user. Some people get better within a couple of months, while others need 4-5 months for recovery. The best is to buy SynoGut bundle packs with three or six bottles and give ample time for the body to heal.
- How to use SynoGut pills?
The company shares complete usage guidelines on the official website. Two capsules of SynoGut are enough to improve metabolism and immunity. Taking more than two capsules is not recommended. Also, avoid taking it with alcohol or any beverage with alcohol inside.
- Can you use SynoGut with a weight loss supplement?
SynoGut offers metabolic healing, and weight loss is an aftereffect of it. You may not need a weight loss supplement if you are already taking this one. Overall combining two or more supplements is not a wise idea as it may change the effects of some ingredients and also cause undesirable effects to show up.
- Is SynoGut available at Amazon, GNC, and Walmart?
SynoGut is a dietary supplement, and the only way to get your hands on this supplement is through its official website. You may not find it at Amazon, GNC, eBay, or Walmart. Even if you do, refrain from buying it from unauthorized sources and book your orders through the official website only.